Saturday, March 24, 2012

HCG Diet Printable and Day 3

Another wonderful morning! I feel better today at the thought of eating healthier foods. I also have rather optimistic news. This morning I weighed in at 222.6, which means I have lost a couple pounds since yesterday. That gives me some hope considering I ate at least 6,000 calories yesterday for my second load day. That doesn't really make sense, so I'm hoping it is the drops doing their job.

Yesterday I went grocery shopping for my food for about the next week. I came home and split my meat into 3.5 oz (100 gram) servings after cutting off all of the visible fat. I then put each serving into a sandwich bag, and placed all of the sandwich bags for each type of meat into a gallon freezer bag, labeled them, and stored them in the freezer. I basically pre-packaged and individually wrapped my meat servings. I think it will make it easier for me, as I have twin toddlers and don't have time to drag out my postal scale every time it's time to eat.

Last night I was excited, so I made these posters to hang inside of a cabinet door in my kitchen so I can see them easily. It is suggested that you check what you are eating against the actual diet, especially at first, so you don't make a mistake. You'll learn that I have an urge to make everything pretty, and here is the result:



 Keep in mind that I drew those very late last night, so they are a bit more... freestyle than I normally like. Of course you are welcome to print them for your own personal use if you'd like.

I'm about to go make my morning tea. I'll keep you posted on how I feel today.

*Update: Evening

I'm not going to lie, I've been a bit hungry today. I haven't felt weak or shaky or SUPER hungry, just a bit peckish. I have been on low calorie diets before without the assistance of HCG or any supplement, and I felt much worse than this.
In my research, I found that most people feel some hunger for the first few days, but it eventually levels out once the drops are established in your system and everything levels out. We shall see.

I rode my bike today, with my twins in their trailer. I didn't overdo it and I feel okay. I know that over excursion is a no-no, as you can quickly burn through the calories you are allowed to consume, so I plan to keep it easy and tone up after I'm finished with this diet. I will continue to walk and rebound and ride my bike, but nothing too hardcore.

I am feeling quite hopeful about tomorrow. I will know more then, after I step on that scale.
Good night! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment