Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 9 & 8 Pounds Gone So Far!

I am so happy to be seeing such definite progress. I weighed 210.6 this morning, which means I've lost about 8 pounds since day one. That is quite exciting for me, as my rate of loss before was 2-3 pounds a week. Certainly respectable, but it is nice to see the pounds dropping off this quickly.

I still feel odd. Kind of foggy and unmotivated. I find that if I stay active and move around I feel better, but if I exercise or run around too much I get too hungry. There is a balance I try to find everyday.

I cheated quite a bit today because I ran out of meat yesterday and couldn't go grocery shopping until this afternoon. My body friggin' panicked. I felt like I was starving and took three pretty large bites of my husband's meatball sub he had for lunch. I didn't eat meat for lunch on top of that, but with the extra fat and all the extra crackers I ate because I was ravenous, I won't be too surprised if I don't show a major loss tomorrow. It's only one day. I choose to move on and do better (and not let myself run out of meat!).

No comments:

Post a Comment