Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 2 on HCG

Good morning, good morning.
I gained a whopping 6 pounds in one day on this loading diet. I'm now at 224.8pounds. Ugh! I am holding onto my hope, though, that once I start on Phase 2, that I will lose that weight, quickly. I have read that most people lose the weight gained during the loading phase within the first 48 hours or so of the VLCD (very low calorie diet).
I honestly ate almost 6,000 calories yesterday. I woke up feeling rather awful! Lethargic, sore, and grumpy. If nothing else, this is proving to be an interesting experiment on the ill effects of junk food.
The most insane part to me is that I used to eat like this, 3 to 4,000 calories a day on purpose. With no thought as to what I was putting into my body. No wonder I felt terrible and gained so much weight. I have come so far in the way that I think about food.
It's so funny, but I can't wait to eat some spinach and chicken tomorrow. And an apple. It will be lovely.



No comments:

Post a Comment