Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 8 on HCG Diet

I'm down to 212.4 pounds! I have to conclude that these drops are working. I have been on low calorie diets and 'cleanses' before and I always felt terribly hungry and had to quit. I'm not saying I'm not hungry, but it's definitely not as intense. Chewing gum helps, as well as drinking hot tea and spreading my allotted food carefully throughout the day.

I feel somewhat lethargic and depressed today. I'm sure it's just because I've been eating 500-700 calories a day. I think I'll just go to bed early. Lack of sleep may also be a factor.

I made up an amazing HCG dinner tonight that I want to share the recipe for. I will soon! It was so yummy.

Just for fun before I go, here's some inspiration for me... This is me at about 180-190 pounds back in late 2006.

Pretty lady ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment