Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 7 on HCG Diet

I think all my cheating finally caught up to me. Today I weighed in at 213.8 pounds, only a 3/4 pound loss. I am doing MUCH better today, though, and I even added some light cardio. I jumped on my rebounder trampoline for 15 minutes this morning and I feel quite excellent. The gum is helping curb food cravings, too.

It's funny, but I also think one of the biggest factors of me doing so much better is that my husband is off of his vacation and back at work. When I am alone, I tend to be more disciplined. I'm not sure why that is, seems like it should be the opposite.

I'll keep you updated on the rest of the day.

Update: Evening

I cheated much less today. Other than my egg this morning (which I may or may not continue to eat, depending on my weight loss tomorrow), I had a couple taste tests of spaghetti sauce I was making, and 2 of the bread sticks I made today in addition to my allotted crackers.

How could I not taste these?  They're yummy! Make your own.


I haven't felt as hungry, but I have felt a little foggy. Not tired, or even irritable, really, just a little out of it. I hope this passes.

I think I did well, as my calorie count was much less than yesterday. I'll just have to wait and see what I weigh tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recipe! I am going to make some! They look a lot better than the ones I purchased, by far!

    ReplyDelete