Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 5 and Feeling Better

I feel a lot better today. Still a bit hungry, but the cravings are mostly for crackers again, so I've been trying to nibble on fruit here and there instead. The excellent news is I weighed in at 217 this morning, an all-time low since I had my twins. I hope the loss will continue.

I have been doing quite a bit of research on the product I purchased, and I plan to write an article on it. Because it is not the actual HCG hormone, and I am feeling much hungrier than I believe I should be, I have decided to add some extra calories to the diet, mainly in the form of a boiled egg at breakfast. This may be foolish and a step taken too early in the game, but as long as I'm losing 1-2 pounds a day, I am not going to worry about it.

I slipped a bit again today, too. I need to stop making my hubby such amazing dinners! I find that a bite or two is just so hard to resist. And these damned Melba's. I may switch to something more bland, as those babies are delicious! I ate about 700 calories today. Not too shabby. The result will be seen tomorrow when I step on that scale.

I miss working out. I'll probably work some light cardio into my routine. I'd gotten so used to physical activity that I feel strange and sluggish now that I'm not doing as much.

Just for fun, here is a photo of me in high school in like 2003. I weighed about 180-185 here. Look how cool I was. I can hardly stand it. Ha!

Yours truly



No comments:

Post a Comment